How can I possibly stay calm when parenting is so demanding, overwhelming and so, so hard?
When my babies are crying, whining, having tantrums, screaming, fighting, not co-operating, needing me at the same time, not letting me eat on my own, sleep on my own or even PEE on my own!!
When I’m juggling housework, paid employment, time with the kids, time for myself and my partner, cooking dinner, getting the kids organised and taking them to ‘developmental’ play dates and everything else in between.
When I’m feeling overwhelmed, reactive, emotional, worried I’m going to mess them up emotionally and ruin their lives and are feeling constantly guilty and torn between what I want to do and my parental responsibilities
How do I turn it all around?
Let us show you!
Introducing the 28 Day Find My Calm within the Chaos Challenge (for parents of babies and children 3yo and under)
How do I stop the overwhelm?
What if in just 28 days, we could teach you how to:
- Feel calmer when dealing with chaos (like a messy house, tantrums, whining, sibling rivalry, being in demand, sleepless nights)
- Clear your fear of being a bad mum or dad
- Be present with your children and enjoy them while they’re young
- Let go and relax when things don’t go to plan
- Manage emotions like anger, over-reactiveness and overwhelm
- Avoid or alleviate parental stress, depression and anxiety
Plus loads more!
What would that do for your life? How would that affect your life as a parent? How would that help your children?
Listen to how this program helped young mum Johanna with her day to day experiences with her kids
There's so much information about how to manage your children's behaviour, but where is the information you need to help you with your emotions? Right here!
What does this program include and how does it work?
Starting from Monday, 3rd July, we will progressively work through the 28 Day Find my Calm within the Chaos Challenge as a group. We start together. We finish together.
Over 28 days you will receive:
- Daily emails with your daily lessons (includes an audio link to listen to the lesson if preferred).
NB: Each lesson will take no more than 10 minutes.
- A weekly video to watch no more than 30 minutes long.
This video will help you take the daily lessons to a whole other level in understanding your stress
- Personalised support from TWO qualified counsellors through our closed Facebook group. Ask our qualified team questions for the entire 28 days so you can apply the information to your specific circumstances.
- Weekly Q&A Session with Jackie Hall – Founder of the PSC and qualified counsellor, Jackie will be online every Tuesday at 8.30pm or Wednesday mornings at 5.30am AEST to answer your questions through our live webinars (this is NOT a recording).
- Program Bonus: A copy of Ebook, “How to get Passionate and Plug back into life”
- Program Bonus #2: A copy of Ebook, “A Parent’s Guide to Finding your Lost identity”
- Money Back Guarantee – Throw yourself into this program, read/listen to all of the material, ask for help when you get stuck and if you don’t get any results, we will return your money.
This program is time friendly, convenient and affordable. All the things a parent of young children needs.
What will I learn?
Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll learn each week:
What is really causing your stress
This first week is identifying why you feel stress, anger, impatience, overwhelmed or the myriad of emotions you feel when you are parenting young children. It’s not the events that cause your emotions, it’s how you perceive those events and personalise them that’s triggering you. This week it will make sense why you feel the way you do and this awareness alone will start changes in your home almost immediately.
Here’s a summary of what you’ll learn this week:
- The four viewpoints of life that always underlie stress
- Why you so easily personalise your child’s behaviour
- Why you keep rolling around in the same negative stories when things don’t go to plan
- Why your kids can’t ‘just behave’
- How trying to be a perfect parent is a fruitless goal
- Understanding the pathway from stress to depression or anxiety
Change how you think and watch your child’s behaviour change
Week two is where you will see something miraculous happen. While your child’s behaviour will never be perfect, you will learn how to feel more at ease when dealing with their behaviour. You will be amazed at the ripple effect this has on your changing your child’s behaviour.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to separate your emotions from their behaviour
- How to feel good regardless of the chaos around you
- How to understand your toddler and where they are at in their brain development
- How to clear the fear of ruining your child’s life
- How to get your thinking out of that negative story and looking at parenting (and life) differently
Exercises to move you out of your ‘Pit of shit’
You don’t get clean from rolling in the mud and you don’t parent in alignment with how you want to either. This week we focus on specific tools to move you out of your ‘pit of shit’ which is what we call it when you’re feeling consumed with your emotions and your mind is looking at all the bad stuff.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to deal with exhaustion
- What to do once emotions have already come to visit
- How to stay focussed and uplifted, even when you think you can’t
- Always feeling bad, down or anxious by default even though life is going to plan? We’ll show you how to shift that.
- Learn tools to stop you going from 0-100 in a heartbeat
- What to do when it’s not the kids causing your stress
Solutions to challenges and moving forward with raising babies and toddlers
This week we finish the challenge with some specific ways to handle common moments with our baby or toddler that arise and give you some viewpoints to take with you beyond this challenge to keep you feeling at ease with parenting.
What you will learn:
- How to avoid stress and overwhelm when in demand – every body wants you NOW!
- How to handle agressive emotions in your toddler/baby
- Tools to help inspire your toddler to WANT to co-operate with you.
- How to feel calmer when your child won’t eat or sleep
- How to stay calm when your child is not, so you don’t go down with them!
- How to use our 5 step process to handle any and all challenges in parenting and in life.
Who created this program?
I threw a loaf of bread across the room and slammed a nearby bread knife on the kitchen bench so hard that it bounced off the bench and narrowly missed my (then 2yo) son’s head. I screamed, “I HATE MY LIFE” and ran out of the kitchen into my bedroom crying uncontrollably…all with my 6 month old sitting on my hip.
For months my life had become a repetitive cycle of getting angry, losing the plot, feeling guilty and then hating myself for behaving this way. I would lie in bed at night, miserable, depressed, surrounded by family, but feeling completely alone…How had this all gone so wrong? How did I become EVERYTHING I swore I would never be as a parent?
And then, in the middle of my tears, after hitting rock bottom that day, I had an epiphany.
As logical as it was, I realised……
No one else could change this for me! No one else could change the way I felt about my life. Only I could.
I realised that no fairy godmother was going to come out, wave her magic wand and suddenly make me happy. Only I could be my own advocate for change.
So that’s what I did
My name is Jackie Hall, founder of the Parental Stress Centre of Australia.
That moment was 10 years ago and is what I call my break down to get my break through. Since then I have become a qualified counsellor (Diploma of counselling), have worked with over 10,000 parents, studied mindfulness, travelled Australia running live seminars and worked with clients suffering severe depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol addictions, assisted with family mediations, helped couples improve their relationships and handled just about everything situation you can think of.
I am dedicated to teaching parents how to feel relaxed, and at ease in the middle of the chaos that comes with raising children. This program in particular is very close to my heart because I so wish something like this was available when my children were babies and toddlers.
I can’t wait to show you how to feel more at ease with the challenges of this stage of parenting and beyond – to help you to start your parenting journey as you wish to go on (through the other inevitable challenges).
Author, mum, qualified counsellor and founder of the Parental Stress Centre of Australia
Tell me more about the support component of this program
What is the normal avenue of support measures for parents? You go to a health professional, counsellor or psychologist once a week for one hour, pay well over $100 per session in most cases, and then you are left to your own devices for the rest of the time until the next appointment (which can be several weeks).
Often when you go to a counselling session, you spend a lot of time talking about your problems, not leaving a lot of time for learning specific strategies and approaches to manage your emotions.
But what if you had access to not just one qualified counsellor every day, but TWO counsellors, everyday for 28 days, teaching you how to understand your emotions, manage your reactions, understand your child’s behaviour and strategise about that behaviour, and then have them give you support to apply this information directly to your personal circumstances, every day for 28 days?!!
Well that’s what it’s like on the 28 Day Find my Calm within the Chaos Challenge, and it’s specifically related to raising babies and toddlers.
Every day on this challenge you are getting bite-sized pieces of information to help you to progressively learn to change and your weekly videos teach you how to take this information to a deeper level. In between these videos and daily lessons you also have our qualified counsellors holding your hand as much as you want/ need throughout the entire 28 days through our Closed FB group.
So you are learning how to change AND receiving guidance and support WHILE you make changes in the comfort of your home. No babysitters. No appointments needed.
Who are the qualified counsellors that will be supporting you?
MICHELLE FLANIGAN – QUALIFIED SENIOR COUNSELLOR FOR THE PSC
Mum of three, Michelle initially came to the PSC in 2014 looking for answers to alleviate her own stress, depression and anxiety. She started with The Happy Mum Support program and got so much out of it, she volunteered to help other parents with the PSC for 6 months before she became a permanent employee and senior counsellor. Michelle has a Bachelor’s degree in Counselling and psychology, as well as a Graduate diploma in rehabilitation counselling
KRISTIN BENNETT – QUALIFIED COUNSELLOR FOR THE PSC
Originally from Austin, Texas, Kristin completed her masters in Professional Counselling. She has worked with youth and parents as a school counsellor and a teacher. In both of these roles Kristin supported and helped children and parents navigate through daily challenges, mental health, and improve their overall family functioning. Kristin has recently become a mother and has embarked on the humbling experience of applying her professional experience and education to her toddler. She has a lot of respect and empathy for parents and children, and looks forward to focusing more on working with parents through this beautiful yet challenging journey.
In addition you will be doing this program alongside your peers – parents feeling exactly like you do, and learning exactly what you are, so you get to learn from them too. You’ll never feel alone.
We are committed to helping you to establish new patterns of thinking and sharing this knowledge with your children while they are young – to set up the foundations for a strong connection and bond.
How do I join?
To make it even more affordable to parents, we have given you two payment options.
To sign up, please choose your preferred payment option in the blue box below.
What do I receive again for this price?
Find your calm, or get your money back!
We are committed to helping you find your calm, so if you complete the program and work with us when you get stuck so we can help you apply the information you’re learning, and you still don’t get anything out of it, we will refund your money.
Now there is NO RISK to give it a try.
Jill - Recent participant of the FMCWC Challenge
Tell me again, how do I join?
To make it even more affordable to parents, we have given you two payment options. Click your preferred payment option in blue below: