The 28 Day Tame your temper challenge in a nutshell.
This 5 minute video will help you decide whether this program is for you or not.
“I threw a loaf of bread across the room and slammed a nearby knife on the bench so hard that it bounced off and narrowly missed my toddler's head....
I screamed, “I HATE MY LIFE” and ran out of the kitchen , crying uncontrollably… all with my 6 month old on my hip.
My life had become a repetitive cycle of getting angry, losing the plot, feeling guilty and then hating myself for behaving this way. As I sat on the floor of my bedroom, devastated by the mother that I had become, it hit me. No fairy godmother was going to wave her magic wand and suddenly make me happy.
So who else could by my advocate for change? The answer was: Only I could.”
My name is Jackie Hall, founder of The Parental Stress Centre and counselor for parents with stress, depression and anxiety. What you’ve just read above is a true account of what I did and how I was feeling 9 years ago.
Now I want to show you how you can tame your temper, because that’s exactly what I had to do. I know how you feel and I’ve spent almost a decade training myself and thousands of parents, just like you, how to find their calm.
Over 12,000 parents in Australia have already joined our Tame your temper program and now you can join me on our next round, where you become part of a HUGE group of like-minded parents, all on the same journey to tame your temper, because if there’s one thing I’ve learnt….you are NOT alone! And there is help to show you how to overcome parental anger.
Author of The 28 Day Tame your Temper Parenting Challenge and Founder of The Parental Stress Centre of Australia
Introducing The 28 Day Tame your Temper Challenge Support Program
How can the 28 Day Tame your Temper Parenting Challenge help you with your anger?
About the Program
Completely over backchat, sibling rivalry, kids not listening and an endless list of frustrating childhood moments, thousands of parents shamefully resort to the habit of yelling at their children to get results.
Soon after, comes parental guilt, the fear of ‘messing up your child’s life’ and the feeling of being a lousy parent.
However all that need not happen anymore. Not that long ago, over 4,500 parents joined an initiative by multi-time author and parental/life coach Jackie Hall, on a 28 day challenge to tame your temper – you might have seen this on Channel 7’s Sunrise Morning Show.
Find out how they went in the Sunrise video below:
The 28-Day Tame Your Temper Parenting Challenge is based on the premise that it takes 21 days to break a habit and an extra seven days to reinforce the new habit (to tame your temper). This challenge will progressively teach you to understand the thinking behind your anger and frustrations, and learn how to adopt a completely different mindset when approaching the challenges of being a parent.
What does the program include?
Starting from Tuesday, 25th July, 2017, we will progressively work through the 28 Day Tame Your Temper Parenting Challenge as a group.
- Everyday you will read or listen to (audio provided) 2-3 pages of information that will teach you how to understand your anger and change your approach to parenting challenges. At the end of each reading you will find a summary and a ‘how to apply’ section so you will always know what to do to change.
- You’ll become part of an exclusive forum group on Facebook for the duration of the program so you can share your progress, your wins and your struggles with those who are also participating in the program. Jackie Hall and her team (qualified in psychology and counselling) work with you in this group to answer your questions or give you extra tips multiple times a day for the entire 28 days!
- You’ll have access to exclusive weekly videos that add the real ‘golden nuggets’ of information and tools that aren’t in the book. These videos are downloadable so you can access them forever!
- You can attend Weekly LIVE Chat sessions with author and qualified counsellor Jackie Hall. Jackie will be live and online every Tuesday evening at 8.30pm AEST (Melbourne/Sydney time) to answer your questions as you progress through the program. This is a webinar style session where you will see visual slides that help to enhance your learning as Jackie answers your questions.
- If you miss those Live chat sessions, that’s okay! We record each session so you can watch them later.
What will I learn?
This parenting program will teach you how to understand the roots of your anger and frustrations. You will learn how to approach the challenges of being a parent with a completely different mindset that will allow you to feel calm and in control.
The 4 week program is broken down into the following segments:
Understanding your anger and learning how to stop it
- What really causes anger (you’ll be surprised to learn that it’s not about your child’s behaviour or life events).
- The specific thinking that lies behind anger and stress
- How to identify this pattern of thinking in your own thoughts
- How to pull your attention away from your thoughts and into the present.
- To understand the link between how you think and how you feel and why it makes perfect sense why stress and emotional reactions show up in your life.
The shift to reality thinking
- How to change your thinking and change how you feel about the challenges of parenting.
- Why it is completely in your power to change how you feel about parenting
- To completely change the way you view ALL life’s unwanted events
Understand your child’s behaviour and how to get solution focused
- The answer to the question – “Why do my children do what they do when they know not to!”
- Why you get angry even though you know not to
- The potential thinking causing your child to behave the way they do
- How to get your children to WANT to co-operate
Putting everything together – a continued life with a tamed temper
- Our 5 Step Mind TRACK to Happiness Process that can be applied ALL situations
- To create contingency plans for how to stay calm in the moment
- Mindfulness tools to help you avoid anger in the future
Why should I join?
- Practical advice: Tame Your Temper is run by a mum with almost a decade of personal and professional experience working with parents in group sessions.
- Accountability: You will be held accountable by someone who will help you apply the knowledge you will learn.
- Enormous support: We work with you the whole way through the 28 days.
- Positive home environment: You will feel calmer and happier.
- Better results: Your children will start responding with more cooperation.
- Grow closer to your children: Being free from the stress of day-to-day life will allow you to connect and feel closer to your children.
- Positively impact your children: Managing your own anger will set a good example for your children and teach them how to handle their emotions.
- Affordable: Compared to other programs or just 1 x one-on-one session that can cost hundreds of dollars, the complete Tame Your Temper program is just $99. We also provide payment plans so every parent can take part (you can read more about these plans below).
- Money back guarantee: If after you have completed the entire program you feel like you got nothing out of it, we will give you your money back.
Still skeptical? So was Courtney.
Courtney felt that she ‘should’ just know how to handle the challenges of having kids, but after a terrible day, she decided to join. Courtney shares her story here:
Get results or get your money back!
We are committed to helping you tame your temper, so if you complete the program, attend the live webinars, do the work, connect with us when you get stuck so we can help you apply the information you’re learning, and you still don’t get anything out of it, we will refund your money.
Now there is NO RISK to give it a try.
How do I join?
To join this 28 day challenge, please choose from one of the payment options.
TYT Support Program with EBOOK COPY option
You can upgrade to hard copy upon check out
What other parents have to say about the program
Dave, Father of Two from Goulburn, NSW
This has changed my life. It has changed me for the better and I couldn’t be happier and more proud of myself for giving it a go and implementing the learnings. One of the best things I have ever done. For me it was amazing. I can’t recommend it enough if you find yourself getting stressed, upset or angry with your kids or life this can help!
E Nash mum of two Weipa QLD
I finally feel safe, from myself and my emotions. My thinking is changing, and I can respond to everyday stressors from a place that is calm and peaceful. Chaos and angst still happens, but it no longer knocks me off my feet. My kids feel safer and more secure.
Milena Maia, Mom of 2 under 3. Tweed heads.
Anger is something that runs in women of my family for generations. Before I thought ‘nothing can be done. It’s genetics’. Until I did this program and realised its a matter of habit! It was life changing…for me and future generations.
J. Kendall, Qld
Wonderful program run by an actual mum, not just a doctor in a lab coat. Has totally changed the way my husband and I look at parenting and has given us a lot to reflect on and the drive to make parenting an enjoyable experience instead of the yelling screaming drag it felt like it was. Enjoying an instant change in our children and even they have commented that they like the new mum better! A big winner in my book!