Frustration…Anger…Crying Children… Apologies…Regret…Self-hatred… and back to frustration all over again
Does this sound familiar?
Do you find that the littlest things can send you over the edge?
Do you love being a parent one minute then hate it the next?
Do you feel like a failure?
Do you think you are a bad parent?
Do you worry that you’re messing up your child’s life?
You are NOT alone.
You are NOT A BAD PARENT.
You are just experiencing parental stress.
Stress that, if untreated, could lead to parental depression or anxiety and it’s not just specific to mums.
This is happening to dads too.
Introducing the “BE the Change” 4-part series
Find YOUR peace and calm. Then teach it to your children.
The techniques, tools and strategies I will teach you will not only help with parental stress, but it will help you with many other aspects of your life too.
Learn how to stop your stress and manage your emotions, right in the comfort and privacy of your home, with flexible options for learning AND with all the support and more, that you would get one-on-one!
- Arranging a face-to-face session to fit in with a babysitter
- Stressing about getting organised and out of the door on time
- Having to cancel appointments at the last minute due to things coming up at home (as they always do!)
Hi! My name is Jackie Hall and I have personally experienced how depression and anxiety feels. I know what it’s like to face an uphill battle every day against a sense of worthlessness, a sense of not being good enough and the feeling that I was not doing the job I was supposed to be doing for my child.
I know what it’s like to scream with anger at my kids and see their scared faces looking back. I have shared your anger, your tears and your frustration and your sense of utter failure.
But I’ve been to the other side of those painful emotions and I want to show you how, you too, can discover the joy of parenthood and how to become the happy and confident parent you want to be, by working on changing the way you think.
The help you’ll find in this program is working for hundreds of our clients each month! It’s real help from the voice of a real mum who’s been there, done that and wrote the book (well, five of them actually).
Presented by Jackie Hall
Author, Professional Counsellor, mum of two and creator and presenter of the BE the Change Program
What does the program include?
- 4 x Weekly pre-recorded 90 minute online videos (which you can have access to forever)
- Homework: Summary worksheets and exercises to help you to apply your new understanding of what causes your unique parental stress, and how to change
- Bonus FREE copy of our Ebook “The Happy Mum Handbook”
- Bonus FREE copy of our Ebook “The 28 Day Tame your Temper Parenting Challenge
And I’m so convinced that my techniques will help you transform your stress to calm, that if you find it hasn’t worked for you: I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK.
Why should I join?
The BE the Change program is run by a professional counsellor, who is also a mum who’s been through depression and anxiety (and out the other side).
Parenting consultations and advice can easily cost hundreds of dollars. We are offering our comprehensive program for just $77 and you also have the option of spreading the payment out on a $21 a week payment plan over 4 weeks.
No judgement. You’ll realise you are not alone.
The feedback we get the most often is clients feeling relieved that they aren’t alone. You will easily relate to the information presented and very quickly realise that you can be helped and things can change. Our motto is real support. Real Solutions. No judgement. And that’s exactly how you’ll feel.
Easy to follow:
The strategies and advice in the BE the Change program aren’t quick fixes, but they do provide a step by step approach to change that’s easy to remember and easy to apply – they also work.
Money back guarantee
If you complete the BE the Change program and don’t get anything out of it, we’ll give you a full refund. We’ll even let you keep the Ebooks.
What will I learn?
This program is very different to what you might learn in traditional parenting classes. We won’t give you unhelpful advice like “walk away when angry” or “take more time out”. Instead you’ll learn in depth tools to manage your emotions so you don’t need to walk away or take time out to feel calm (because often those are not options anyway).
Get Inside your Mind – What causes your stress?
- Recognise that you are not broken and that your brain is not malfunctioning.
- Finally, get an understanding of the specific mindset that lies behind all stress
- Learn how to identify this pattern of thinking in your own internal dialogue
- Learn how to detach from this kind of thinking and not take it so seriously.
- Understand the link between how you think and how you feel and why it makes perfect sense why stress and emotional reactions show up in your life.
- Realise (perhaps for the first time) that not only can you alleviate stressful emotions from your life fairly quickly, but that YOU are empowered to learn how to do it yourself.
- Learn why you feel emotional even though things seem to be going fine in your life.
How to change your thinking…for good
- Learn how to change your internal thinking.
- Learn how to accept the reality of unwanted events and adopt a different mindset towards these challenging times
- Learn how to control common emotions, such as anger, guilt and feeling like a failure.
- Focus on solutions by changing your stress causing mindset. No more spending loads of time dwelling on past experiences.
- Learn how to let go of irrational attachments that can cause anxiety (like perfectionism, needing the house to be clean at all times and the kids to be perfectly behaved).
- Learn exactly what you need to do when you feel consumed by your emotions.
- Learn just one, easy to remember process for understanding and changing your thinking that applies to any stressful situation in life.
- Receive a judgement free education on how to change and how to move forward.
Accepting myself and my life
- Learn how to accept yourself just as you are. Recognise how valuable you are right now!
- Understand the difference between self-worth and self-esteem.
- Be able to forgive yourself and others and let go of the past.
- Understand why you can parent without fear of ‘messing up your child’s life’.
- How to stop your angry reactions
- BE the calm and peaceful change that you wish to see in your child.
BE the Change you wish to see in your child
- What is happiness and how to model it for your child?
- Using mindfulness for those in-the-moment stressors
- Learn how to live in the present no matter what is happening
- How to put everything into action using our five step Mind TRACK to Happiness process for any situation life throws at you.
Will this work for me if I suffer from depression and/or anxiety?
This program will give you tools for being able to handle some of the more conscious, day-to-day thoughts you have that cause stressful emotions and many of our clients who have had depression/anxiety have found enormous value in what we teach. You will learn the tools you can use so that you can cope with life’s ups and downs without becoming frustrated, angry, stressed or feeling like a failure, from someone who has felt this very same way.
However, that said, we don’t know the full extent of your history or the extent of your depression or anxiety, and often it can be deep seated beliefs at the core of these conditions that require much deeper subconscious work that may require face-to-face professional support.
Our clients get fantastic results from our programs (see our testimonials below), however, we always recommend using this program as general information and only in addition to traditional therapeutic channels of help.
How do I join?
To join the BE the Change 4 week program, please choose from one of the payment options below.
What parents have to say about the program
You have no idea just how much you have helped me. I am a first time mum so it was very hard at times. I felt alone, even with my husband and my life just changed in a blink of an eye. I read so many books on parenting, but none really had anything about the dark side (lol) of being a mum. When I came across your book by chance, I was really at a low point of motherhood. I just wanted my old life back, but your book was a godsend. I’m now loving motherhood. I’ve let go of my past life and am living family life to the fullest!