We live in a very busy society and when we add children to the mix, life can get chaotic and stressful, especially when we don’t feel like we’re not doing anything well.
“I don’t get enough time to spend with my kids. I feel so guilty.”
“I never get any time for myself.”
“My partner feels like ‘the help’ that walks through the door (or I am).”
“Life’s just too busy and there’s NOTHING we can do about it”
What if that wasn’t the case?
What if you could re-design your life and enjoy the most important aspects of life without compromising on the unavoidable necessities of life too?
Jackie has a decade of experience training herself and thousands of other parents to cope with and overcome the challenges of raising a child. She personally relates to struggling parents and is passionate about providing expert advice to help people overcome the difficulties.
Introducing The Give me Back my Time Program
About the Program
Usually programs about time are centred around action steps to organise and structure your time, but they miss out a very important step – your mindset. How you prioritise your time comes from your beliefs, your perceptions of life and what you believe you need to do to achieve a good life. Often these beliefs and perceptions can be the very thing that stops you being organised.
In our 21 Day Give me back my time Program, we don’t just help you to claim back your time and reduce your stress, we help you to completely change your thinking about time and how you prioritise it.
Give Me back My Time is a 3 part parenting program that is affordable, practical and easy to follow. The program is made up of 9 online videos that are broken up into 3 weeks where you’ll learn how to get into the right head space, manage your time effectively and maintain these changes. You will also learn how to motivate your children to co-operate and help out more and is perfect for time-poor parents.
What does the program include?
- Videos: 9 downloadable videos that will teach you how to understand why you prioritise the way you do, how to think differently about your priorities and teach you how to be more effective with your time management and schedule in accordance to what is important to you.
- Audios: you’ll receive links to download the audio of each video, so you don’t have to sit at your computer and watch, you can listen to them wherever you are. We all know that the moment you sit down, your kids want your attention!
- Bonus Book: you will receive our eBook ‘A Parent’s Guide to Balance and getting more YOU time’ for free. You can buy the hard copy if you would prefer.
What will I learn?
If you’re feeling the chaos of parenthood, you need this program. In just 21 days you will learn how to develop a healthier perspective on time, manage your time effectively and motivate your children to co-operate and contribute to your new approach. The Give Me Back My Time parenting program is broken down into 3 weeks:
How to get into the right head space to manage your time effectively
This might seem surprising, but stress is not caused by events, it’s caused by how you perceive events and what you think they mean about you. Our first week will take you inside that mind of yours to discover the following:
- Video #1: What are the issues that are causing you stress and how would you like it to change? (14mins)
- Video #2: The four perspectives that cause you stress (50mins)
- Video #3: How to change your view on your life, your time and what you do with your time (55mins)
Preparing to be organised
Now that you’ve got your head in the game, it’s time to get prepared. In week 2 we help you to map out exactly how much time you want to spend in each area of your life. Once you’ve got the specifics down, we’ll show you how to prepare yourself to start managing your time more effectively.
- Video #4: What do you want? The focus of this video is on the various areas of your life and how much time you want to spend on them to feel satisfied. Can you even begin to imagine having a massage alone, or having quality time with your kids or your partner? How awesome would that be? (6.5mins)
- Video #5: Get your kids ready to go. You know what it’s like – you’ve got a child who can’t get out of bed, one who eats at a snail’s pace, one that likes to throw themselves on the floor in a tantrum, kids fighting, kids and adults fighting, and on and on it goes. All of these things add to our stress and the worst part is that it can ultimately affect your relationship with your kids. We’re going to show you how to get them on board, rearing to go. (30mins)
- Video #6: Lists are powerful things, and in this video we show you how to get it out of your head and onto paper. You can create lists for yourself and your kids. This will be the pre-cursor to creating your schedule. (31mins)
- Video #7: Create a master schedule. You’re now set to recreate your life and conquer time management. Get ready to feel more at ease and relaxed, and a little liberated too, knowing that everything has been taken into account. You will finally have the time to get things done, and that includes more time for yourself. (20mins)
How to Sustain Changes
- Video #8: Reflect, revise, retry. This video helps you to assess the changes you’ve made and how effective your plan is. What’s working? What’s not? Do you need to find more time? This will help you make sure that your plan is working FOR you, not against you. (13mins)
- Video #9: Be flexible but stick to your plan. Let’s face it, we have to be flexible in life, but you can still stick to your plan. Use our 5 step Mind TRACK to Happiness process to continue using and revising your plan as life happens, so you can stay on top of your game, feeling organised, less stressed and, an even bigger bonus, you’ll find parenting so much more enjoyable. (31 mins)
Why should I join?
- Practical advice: Give Me My Time Back was created by a mum with a decade of experience providing professional parenting advice. She also runs a full time business and juggles parenting herself, understanding the challenges of time management personally.
- Reduce stress: Stop feeling stressed and anxious about time and enjoy family moments more.
- More time for you: Get more time for yourself to do the things you love.
- More time for your kids: No more guilt over not feeling engaged with your children.
- Feel confident: Know that everything you need to do and want to do are under control.
- Improved child behaviour: Learn how to motivate your kids to WANT to co-operate and do their fair share of work.
- Acceptance: Learn how to accept life when it doesn’t go to plan.
- Sustainable methods: We will teach you how to effectively implement and sustain the changes.
How do I join?
To join this 3 week program, please choose from one of the payment options below.