2017 Help my Family. Save my Sanity Seminars
Last year Jackie Hall packed up the family and toured Australia, doing 22 live seminar in every state and after speaking with thousands of parents, Jackie learnt there are three major areas that caused parents to feel distressed:
Parental emotions and reactions
So in 2017, Jackie is back. This time with a FULL DAY seminar aimed to focus on alleviating stress in all of the above areas.
Are we coming to you?
If you’ve ever been to one of Jackie’s seminars you will know that they are fun, informative, real, non-judgmental and life changing, so you’ll want to drag your friends along. Click on the link below to check out tour dates and location and to find out more about these not-to-be-missed events around Australia.
CLICK ON YOUR LOCATION BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Want Jackie Hall to come to you?
Do you know a group who would benefit from the information presents by The Parental Stress Centre of Australia or an event you are planning with an audience of parents?
Are you looking for more content for your website and would like us to submit an article for you?
Do you have employees that would benefit from learning information to support parents or work with children more effectively?
We don’t just do Live seminars and keynote presentations. We also deliver our presentations through a range of delivery methods to reach a variety of objectives.
Here are a few examples:
We will work with your audience online to deliver your seminar. This works well for parents because they don’t need to find babysitters or organise themselves to leave the house.
Jackie Hall is a professional public speaker and course facilitator. She can take any topic relating to parental stress and tailor it to suit your event, workshop or function and make your audience walk away inspired, motivated and with an increased sense of self-worth
Half, Full day or Weekend Workshops
Doing face to face workshops give your audience an opportunity to receive the information taught by the Parental Stress Centre on a much deeper level. When your audience gets the experiential understanding of the material they learn that means their learning will be more long term, as experience helps to solidify new understandings.
An Interview with Jackie Hall
Your audience my prefer to listen to a podcast of an interview between yourself and Jackie Hall about any one of our topics. This can help you to build more content into your site, via a podcast or by transcribing the interview.
An interactive Q&A with your audience
Live chats mean that your audience will get the benefit of real-time information and they get to interact with Jackie Hall to get their questions answered. This will bring listeners to your site, as well as providing content to deliver to those who couldn’t make it to the live chat session.
At present we have 29 different topics we address relating to parental stress. Following is a list of topics that come under each one of our primary categories:
Our ‘Learn Personal Peace’ category covers the following topics:
- How to eliminate parental stress
- Mindfulness and being present among chaos
- Increase your self-esteem and be confident as a parent
- Loss of Identity: “I don’t know who I am anymore”
- BE the Change webinar Series: Find your peace and calm, then teach it to your children
- Find your passion and plug back into life outside of being a parent
- Help me! I have a problem relationship with food
- Time Management – Creating balance when in demand
- Time Out – You know you need a break so why won’t you take it?
- Four friends that will bring you closer to your personal peace: Self-love, Compassion, Gratitude and the art of giving
Our ‘Happy Parenting’ category covers the following topics:
- The postnatal depression recovery program
- Let’s talk about the real cause of postnatal depression and how to overcome it
- Just for Dads – Eliminate fatherhood stress, depression, anxiety and anger (Part A & Part B)
- Single Parenting and being the primary parent in a FIFO relationship
- Tame your Temper and stop being so reactive to your child’s behaviour
- Anxiety and stress – letting go of fear and the need for control
- Be the Parent you wish you had – forgiving your parents & becoming the parent YOU want to be
- New Parents – How to avoid stress, depression and anxiety
Our ‘Child Behaviour Management’ category covers the following topics:
- The Stress Free Parenting Program
Our ‘Successful Relationships’ category covers the following topics:
- The Truce Program (Based on our Relationship book – What’s in it for me?)
For Women: How to show a man more respect and get more love
For a detailed understanding of the objectives of each topic and an outline of information that would be taught to your audience, you can download our full portfolio here:
To get more ideas on how we can help your group audience alleviate parental stress, download our Live Presentations Portfolio
To find out more about working The Parental Stress Centre and your organisation or group, please contact us using the form below: