“I threw a loaf of bread across the room and slammed a nearby bread knife on the kitchen bench so hard that it bounced off the bench and narrowly missed my son’s head. I screamed, “I HATE MY LIFE” and ran out of the kitchen into my bedroom crying uncontrollably…
My life had become a repetitive cycle of getting angry, losing the plot, feeling guilty and then hating myself for behaving this way..I realised that no fairy godmother was going to come out and wave her magic wand and suddenly make me happy. So who else could by my advocate for change? The answer was: Only I could.”
An excerpt from The Happy Mum Handbook
Yes, this used to be me. I was that angry, raving parent who wished she could change, but didn’t know how!
My name is Jackie Hall, founder of The Parental Stress Centre and qualified counsellor for parents with stress, depression and anxiety.
I want to show you how you can tame your temper, just like I had to.
Author of The 28 Day Tame your Temper Parenting Challenge
Is anger getting the better of you?
Are you finding that you are becoming further and further from the parent you want to be?
Have you become so consumed by your frustrations that you’ve forgotten how to enjoy your parenting experience?
Are you looking for something more than just a book to help you change?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’ve come to the right place!
At the Parental Stress Centre, we don’t just teach you practical skills for dealing with your anger. We won’t just tell you to ‘walk away when angry’, or ‘take more time out’. We help you get to the grass roots of your anger – how you think!
What will I learn:
In this two hour video program you will find all the information you need to learn how to effectively understand your angry reactions and acquire the skills you need to be the calmer parent you strive to be.
We will walk you through our easy-to-remember five step Mind TRACK to Happiness Process to help you to understand the thinking that causes your stress and how to change it.
The video will take you through each step of the Mind TRACK Happiness Process as follows:
- Understanding that all stress is a conflict between what I’m thinking and reality
- Identify the four views on life that cause all stress and anger
- What are you really trying to control and why is it so important that you control it?
- Use our reality thinking wheel to help you to be able to diffuse your anger-inducing thinking
- Learn to accept the reality of the situation, the reality of being a parent, the reality of life and the reality of self-worth
What do you want? What is the ideal of the situation? Just because you accept your reality, doesn’t mean you won’t want to change it? This is the part of the process where we begin to become solution focussed about our challenges.
- Let’s focus on what you want in this moment!
- What is your goal for the situation and for being a parent?
- What is the ideal of this situation?
HOW do I get what I want? What are my choices, options and solutions that will move me towards my AIM?
- How do I diffuse my anger? This is where the practical tips come in to help you deal with your anger once it arises.
- An understanding of why anger is your subconscious priority when logically it’s not your priority
- How to break the habit to yell
KNOW YOUR PLAN & ACTION IT
What are you going to do next time you are faced with an angry situation? What’s your approach going to be?
You’ll learn to:
- Recognise your triggers and create a contingency plan to avoid them or deal with them
- Create a plan for how to avoid angry reactions when faced with surprise or unexpected situations
- Deal with the actual problem rather than react to it
Why should I join?
Here’s five good reasons why you should purchase the Fast TRACK to Taming your Temper Video:
- Logically you know that you don’t want to yell at your children
- This online video will teach you why you haven’t been able to change even though you’ve wanted to
- You will learn how to change to a deeper, mentally aware approach, instead of the ‘band-aid’ approach.
- You want a deeper, more engaging relationship with your children
- Because you and your child deserve to happier
How do I join?
In less than 5 minutes you will be learning how to find your calm and change the relationship with your kids for just $39.95
Best of all, you will be learning this in the comfort of your own home, in your pj’s and with complete anonymity. No one needs to know you’re seeking help with your anger.
Alternatively, why not join our next round of the LIVE online
28 Day Tame you Temper Parenting Challenge Support Program?
Join a group of parents, just like you, working together to progressively apply the methods of the Tame your Temper book, plus get additional videos and LIVE support for the entire 28 days from Author and Counsellor, Jackie Hall and qualified support crew. Choose this option if you want the accountability and the ability to ask questions whenever you want over the 28 days.