“Please help me with everything – I feel overwhelmed with it all – parenting, my emotions, the kids’ behaviour, my partner and having time to do anything!”
If this is how you’re feeling, then The Happy Mum Support Program is for you.
Discover How to Be a Happier, More confident Mum and Raise Children with high self-esteem and willingness to co-operate
End the emotional roller coaster so you can enjoy your precious children and set an example that will stay with them for the rest of their lives!
I threw a loaf of bread across the room and slammed a nearby bread knife on the kitchen bench so hard that it bounced off the bench and narrowly missed my son’s head. I screamed, “I HATE MY LIFE” and ran out of the kitchen into my bedroom crying uncontrollably…all with my 6 month old sitting on my hip.
For months my life had become a repetitive cycle of getting angry, losing the plot, feeling guilty and then hating myself for behaving this way. I would lie in bed at night, miserable, depressed, surrounded by family, but feeling completely alone…How had this all gone so wrong? How did I become EVERYTHING I swore I would never be as a parent?
And then, in the middle of my tears, after hitting rock bottom that day, I had an epiphany.
As logical as it was, I realised……
No one else could change this for me! No one else could change the way I felt about my life. Only I could.
I realised that no fairy godmother was going to come out, wave her magic wand and suddenly make me happy. Only I could be my own advocate for change.
So that’s what I did
Author of The Happy Mum Handbook. Creator and Founder of The Parental Stress Centre of Australia
Introducing 9 week Happy Mum Program
About the Program
I want to share with you the life-changing discovery I made that allowed me to rescue my family from a real-life nightmare and empowered us to live together in harmony, without stress and anxiety and fear of failure as a mum.
The Happy Mum Support program will bring to life the unique 5 step method that will help you deal with every challenge you might face as a mum. I’ll also show you how to:
- Prevent stress and complete overwhelm
- Prevent depressive and anxious feelings taking over your life
- Learn how to handle your child’s behaviour without personalising it
- Learn how manage your anger and stop being reactive to your child’s behaviour
- Discover how to make time for yourself without feeling guilty
- Stop feeling consumed by your mountain of never-ending responsibilities
- Rediscover the passion and intimacy in your marriage
- End useless and harmful self-criticism, guilt and doubt…forever!
Learn how to re-establish your self-confidence and always recognise you are the beautiful, wonderful, desirable woman that you’ve always known deep down inside!
This program will change your life forever; to love yourself, to love your husband and children, to bear the burdens only mothers can carry, but with peace and serenity.
If you’re anything like me, you probably were never really prepared for motherhood. Who can be? And if you enter motherhood unprepared, you’ve likely been transformed into a broken, crying, miserable mess of a mum who is a shadow of her former self. I know. I felt beaten down, confused, lost…a failure.
Thankfully though, it doesn’t have to be this way anymore.
What will I learn?
The Happy Mum program progressively walks you through The Happy Mum Handbook by Jackie Hall and provides you with weekly videos that will elaborate on what you are reading/listening to from the book and take your learning to a whole other level.
This program will, never again, leave you longing for that day when your child gets through ‘this stage’ before you can sit back and enjoy mothering…you can have that right now! You can feel like a woman again! You can recover that lost identity you had before becoming a mum!
Here’s a breakdown of what each week will teach you:
Understanding your emotions and learning how to manage them
- Read or listen to Intro and Chapters 1 and 2 or The Happy Mum Handbook
- Watch weekly video one that will teach you to understand the thinking behind your emotions and how this thinking gets set up
- Learn why you get stuck in a thinking/feeling loop and how it just keeps repeating itself to make you feel worse.
- Learn how to identify this pattern of thinking in your own thoughts
- Learn how to pull your attention away from your thoughts of past or future, back into the present.
- Understand the link between how you think and how you feel and why it makes perfect sense why stress and emotional reactions show up in your life.
By the end of week one the most common response is, “It’s like you’ve jumped into my head. This is me! I can see that I’m going to learn SO much from this program!”
How to change your thinking
- Read or listen to Chapter Three of The Happy Mum Handbook.
- Watch weekly video that helps you begin to change your thinking.
- How to start changing that ‘story’ you tell yourself about life
- How to begin dealing with life’s ups and downs
- How to stop ONLY seeing everything in your life as bad or wrong
By the end of week two you will begin to realise that you CAN take control over the thoughts keeping you stuck and consumed, you just need practice and experience (that’s what the next 7 weeks are for!).
Finding the hidden good in the bad and letting go of the past
- Read or listen to Chapter Four, Five and Six of The Happy Mum Handbook.
- Watch the weekly video that helps you find value in the unwanted.
- Learn how to find the hidden good in the bad, so those challenging times don’t consume you
- Answer the age-old question – ‘Why do they do that?” Understand why you or others do things when they logically know they shouldn’t
By the end of week three you will find that you are able to start seeing what you’re getting from those challenges you face, instead of only focusing on what you’re missing out on. You will learn how to understand some of the thinking behind the behaviour – yours and others.
Finding your self-worth
- Read or listen to Chapter Seven and Eight of The Happy Mum Handbook.
- Watch the weekly video that helps you understand the difference between stress, depression and anxiety, and the different thought processes attached to them.
- Learn how this mindset plays out in your life.
- Learn how to increase your sense of self-worth
- Learn how to challenge that “I’m such a failure” or “I’m not good enough” thinking
By the end of Week Four you will find that already there has been a dramatic increase in how you feel about yourself and about your role as a parent.
Dealing with child behaviour
- Read or listen to Chapter Nine of The Happy Mum Handbook.
- Watch the weekly video that helps you to understand the thinking that goes on in your child’s behaviour
- Learn what’s going on in your child’s brain development to help you set realistic expectations
- Learn how to communicate and negotiate effectively with your child to decrease conflict, backchat, diffuse anger and improve your relationship with your child
By the end of Week Five you will find that your relationship with your child will take a significant turn for the better (if it hasn’t already done).
Diffusing your anger and finding your lost identity
- Read or listen to Chapter Ten and Eleven of The Happy Mum Handbook.
- Watch the weekly video that helps you understand and change the specific thinking that triggers anger.
- Learn why you feel you’ve lost yourself in the parenting role and how to find (or re-define) yourself now.
By the end of week six you will really understand what triggers you to fly off the handle, even though you really want to stay calm. But more importantly, you’ll know what to do to stop.
Time Management and Time out
- Read or listen to Chapter Twelve of The Happy Mum Handbook.
- Watch the weekly video that helps you discover the thinking behind time stress and how it’s affecting your ability to take time out, or making you feel like you get nothing done.
- Learn how to use our 5 step TRACK process to re-prioritise and create a schedule that incorporates everything you want to do with everything you need to do.
By the end of week seven you will feel organised and able to be in the present moment, knowing that all other areas of your life are accounted for at other times in your schedule.
Improving your relationships (marital and others)
- Read or listen to Chapter Thirteen of The Happy Mum Handbook.
- Watch the weekly video that will help you to understand the dynamics between you and your partner.
- Learn why it makes sense that the two of you are at where you are.
- Learn how there’s a different way men and women speak to each other and how you can use this information to improve and change your relationship.
- Learn how to communicate, negotiate and compromise without it ending in an argument.
- Learn how to understand the difference in your beliefs/thinking and how that is contributing to the conflict in your relationship.
By the end of week eight you will understand your relationship and have learnt the tools to begin changing and improving your relationship. For those who don’t have partners, this will be a HUGE insight into past relationships as well as helping you with having relationships with anyone.
Putting it all together for long lasting change
- Read or listen to Chapter Fourteen, Fifteen and Sixteen.
- Watch the weekly video to help you summarise all that’s been learnt and the key points to focus on as you continue through life (and your parenting experience)
Information backed by science
You might be thinking this is all based on some new age nonsense…absolutely not! There is nothing in the program about the Law of Attraction or any other spiritual hype.
The information in the program does not conflict with any spiritual or religious beliefs, nor does it impose new beliefs on you either.
The principles I will share with you are based on scientific data about how the brain works and changes. This information will help you make fundamental changes in the way you think and feel so you can live a life of joy, peace and contentment…and just as importantly, pass these secrets on to your children!
These are the very same techniques the many sought-after experts and professionals use every day. Listen to what leading professionals have to say about the concepts I first shared with the world in “The Happy Mum Handbook”:
“New ideas that really work for overcoming stress in parenting”
Wayne Parrott, Chairman, Anti-Depression Association of Australia
“Hi Jackie, no question, just wanted to congratulate you…as a psychologist who ‘teaches’ these skills to almost every third parent it is an amazing empowering experience and my kids thank you as well! I have and will continue to recommend this to many people.” Sue, Psychologist. Parkwood, QLD
These 5 steps are based on the time tested, proven methods happy mums use to bring harmony into their lives.
Where do I get my experience from to teach this program?
First, I’m a mum of two active, rowdy boys ages 9 and 10, and I know the difference between what’s practical and what only sounds good on paper!
I have had to walk my talk. I’ve been through depression, anxiety, anger, self-hatred and got to the other side. I had to apply every single bit of information you will learn, and still do, so I don’t go back into that dark place I was in.
Secondly, I am a professionally qualified counsellor who has worked with many parents over the last 9 years and who has also worked in retreats as a counsellor and group facilitator helping clients with stress, depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol addictions. I have heard and seen it all, which is why I can provide this program to you with a real non-judgemental approach that will never make you feel like a bad parent.
Every day I help mums who have lost hope and ‘given up’. But I also see those same mums escape that cage they’ve become trapped in and know that you can learn to do that too.
What does the program include?
- Ebook copy of The Happy Mum Handbook.
- Allocated chapters: Each week you will be allocated small parts of the Happy Mum Handbook to read so you can pace your learning and let it all soak in.
- Audios of allocated chapters: You will also have the option of listening to the allocated chapters via audio, to accommodate for time-poor parents and those who just don’t like reading.
- 9 x Weekly Videos: You’ll get access to exclusive HMH members only weekly videos with extra more in depth approaches and learning that isn’t in the book. These will relate to the particular chapter you are up to.
- 9 x PDF worksheets with Homework exercises: Application of the information you learn will be the key to change. Your weekly homework will help you to consolidate the week’s information, so you can experience real-time results as you put it all into practice.
Why should I join?
- Practical advice: The Happy Mum Support program won’t leave you wondering what to do next. This is a complete overhaul of your thinking process with clear, specific information and homework to help you to apply it.
- Affordable: If you were to pay for 9 weeks of one-on-one counselling, it would cost you well over $1,000 dollars, making this program so much more affordable.
- Progressive approach: With a lot of personal development programs, you are left with loads of information and no clue how to apply it. This program breaks it down for you and shows you how to USE it in your everyday life.
- Great for you: The knowledge you receive will help you reach a calmer, happier household.
- Great for the kids: The great thing about this program is the ripple effect it will have on your kids. When you are able to better handle the challenges of life, you will automatically start to teach your children this same mindset. That skill is invaluable!
- Sustainable strategies: We break down all aspects of parenting and the challenges you face, and teach you how to face them.
- Money back guarantee: If you complete the parenting program and don’t get anything out of it, we’ll give you a full refund.
How do I join?
Still not sure?
I know this may all sound a little unbelievable. When you’re buried by life’s burdens and stuck in that rut of doubt, fear and hopelessness, it’s hard to imagine you could ever feel differently. But let me assure you that you CAN change, and I can show you how, because I’ve been through it, and you’ll feel like I’m going through this change with you too.
If you’re hesitating to enroll in the program because you don’t like to spend time or money on yourself, I want you to stop and ask yourself, “How can I possibly be the mother to my children I want to be if I don’t take care of myself?”
That’s something I struggled with for a long time. I wanted to give everything I had to my children, but in doing so I neglected myself.
Please break the cycle of stress, depression and anxiety, by making it end with you. Click on the best payment option above and let me show you how.
A. F. Kensington, NSW. Australia
You have no idea just how much you have helped me. I am a first time mum so it was very hard at times. I felt alone, even with my husband and my life just changed in a blink of an eye. I read so many books on parenting, but none really had anything about the dark side (lol) of being a mum. When I came across your book by chance, I was really at a low point of motherhood. I just wanted my old life back, but your book was a godsend. I’m now loving motherhood. I’ve let go of my past life and am living family life to the fullest!
Trace, ACT (Mother of one)
I would just like to say Thank you… I have only just started reading The Happy Mum Handbook and I have already found that I’m dealing with issues more constructively. I also realise that my child’s behaviour is NOT a reflection on my parenting skills. I really struggled with this before!
Caroline Noonan, NSW, Australia
I’m not a new mum at all. My son is 12 but when I read your book, I found a new perspective on parenting, partnering and home life that has helped me to cope with entrenched anger, stress and tiredness. I had tried other cognitive therapy self help books with a greater focus on psychology but your practical insights and examples were much more helpful for me. Thank you
And many more life changing stories just like these that I simply don’t have the space to include! These are real mums on the front lines of life, facing and overcoming the daily obstacles that can grind you into misery if you’re not properly prepared.